ARSUTORIA School is the leading institution for Shoes and Bags professionals, specializing in pattern making, prototyping and design courses. They hold programs at their premises in Milan, but also around the world, in collaboration with Footwear associations (in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Korea, South Africa, China to name but a few).
Since 2009, ARSUTORIA School has delivered workshops in the US, at first in Boston with a focus on outdoor/performance footwear (in collaboration with TwoTen) and from 2011 in New York (in collaboration with FFANY) with a focus on casual/dressy footwear.
In less than a decade the 70-year old school has trained more than 600 employees from most prominent US based companies.
ARSUTORIA School has also teamed up with FFANY (Fashion Footwear Association of New York) fostering young talents growth by promoting the Joe Moore scholarship program and the top three winners have been honored at the FFANY Industry event in New York City on the first day of the FFANY market, which was held May 31-June 2.
The scholarship winner, a recent FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) accessories design graduate, will have the opportunity to train at Arsutoria’s 13-week pattern-making and prototyping course beginning in August, in Milan, whereas the 2nd and 3rd places (graduates from Parsons and RISD) will have the chance to attend the ARSUTORIA’s five-day workshop on footwear fundamentals, the “Art of Traditional Shoemaking,” in NYC from July 10th to the 14th.
Last but certainly not least, ARSUTORIA is going west! Acting upon a request from the industry, the school is enlarging its presence in the US as it has wishes to reach out to companies located on the West Coast by offering a workshop in Los Angeles from March 12th to the 16th 2018.
Upcoming overseas workshops and Italy based courses:
- 4-week Footwear Collection Design/ 10-July/4-August/Milan/ http://www.arssutoria.com/shoe-courses-application/
- 1-week The Art of Traditional Shoemaking workshop (focus on casual and dress shoes)/ 10-14 July/NYC/ http://www.arssutoria.com/ffany-course-application/
- 13-week Footwear Pattern Making and Prototyping/ 28-August/24-November/Milan/ http://www.arssutoria.com/shoe-courses-application/
- 1-week The Art of Shoemaking workshop (focus on casual and outdoor performance)/ 11-15 September/ Boston/ http://www.arssutoria.com/twoten-course-application/
- 1-week The Art of Traditional Shoemaking workshop (focus on casual and dress shoes)/ 6-10 November/NYC/ http://www.arssutoria.com/ffany-course-application/
- 4-week Footwear Collection Design/ 27-November/22-December/Milan/ http://www.arssutoria.com/shoe-courses-application/
You must Register or Login to post a comment.